- 2019 ANR JCJC grant LeaFleT
- 2019 Co-organizing an invited session on low-rank approximation at CDC 2019
- 2019 Co-organizing a 6-parts minisymposium on tensor methods at ICIAM 2019
- 2019 Co-organizing a special session on low-rank approximations at ICASSP 2019
- since 2018 Associate Editor of SIAM Journal on Matrix Analysis and Applications
- 2017 Technical Program Committee member and local organiser of LVA-ICA 2017.
- 2016 Co-organizer of a hackathon on optimisation in GIPSA-lab.
- 2016 Co-organizer of a mini-symposium on tensor methods at ILAS 2016.
- 2016 Co-organizer of a special session on low-rank approximation at EUSIPCO 2016.
- 2015 Co-organizer of a 2-day workshop SLRA 2015 in Grenoble.
- 2014 Co-organizer of invited sessions “Low-rank approximation I,II,III” at MTNS 2014.
- 2014 Co-organizer of a mini-course on system identification at MTNS 2014.
- 2012–2014 Organizer of the seminars of the Department ELEC, Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
- Reviewer for: SIAM Journal on Matrix Analysis and Applications, SIAM Journal on Optimization, SIAM Journal on Imaging Sciences, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, IEEE Signal Processing Letters, IEEE Journal on Selected Topics in Signal Processing, Signal Processing, Digital Signal Processing, IET Signal Processing, Signal Processing: Image Communication, Automatica, International Journal of Control, PLOS ONE, Statistics and Its Interface, Statistical Papers, Modern Stochastics: Theory and Applications, Applied Mathematical Modeling, Applied Numerical Mathematics, Communications in Nonlinear Science and Simulation, Information Technology and Control, Journal of Sound and Vibration
- Oct 2017 - present Centre de Recherche en Automatique de Nancy, CNRS and Université de Lorraine
Chargé de recherche CR1 (permanent research scientist)
- Jul 2014 - Sep 2017 GIPSA-lab, CNRS and Université Grenoble Alpes
Postdoctoral researcher (with Pierre Comon)
- Oct 2012 - Jul 2014 Department ELEC, Faculty of Enginnering, Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Postdoctoral researcher (with Ivan Markovsky)
- Sep 2011 - Sep 2012 CSPC group, School of Electronics and Computer Science, University of Southampton
Postdoctoral research fellow (with Ivan Markovsky)
- 2017/2018 Cardiff University, UK (total 1 month)
- 2015 Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium (2 weeks)
- 2008, 2009, 2010 Cardiff University, UK (1-2 weeks)